Saturday, October 4, 2014

Go Shawty Its Ya Bert-day!

 Well, I turned 24. I'm old now.
It was an amazing birthday, thanks to good friends, family, and hubby.
One of my presents was getting my hair done. I love how it turned out! Highlights and layers

 Josie wouldn't put her bone down for an entire day. She doesn't chew on it, she just holds it. It's hilarious. My other presents were 2 Miche purses (the other one is turquoise and is being shipped) and a Samsung Galaxy tablet. Dallin did good! Love it, and the cute case. It's so much faster than my kindle was.
 My front door halloween decoration, new bedding, new tablet, and a joke between me and my brother. Haha it's gross but probably very true.
 The weekend and actual day was packed with all my favorite things!

I got some birthday cards from my students, and also had them give me feedback for the end of the unit. They had to write something they like and a suggestion for improvement. These were the ones I thought were funny or cute. 
"You don't yell at us" or "You don't hate people" was a common theme I noticed. (They make it seem like teachers beat them or something! lol)
One said "you're funny sometimes" haha not all the time. 
The next few units are tougher for me, I've got a lot of work to do on my senior project, and Dallin's and my dad's birthdays are up next!

This was the picture we chose for our Thank You cards. (Which we just received this week...)
We've had a few miscommunications with the planners so the cards ended up taking longer than expected to print. Just know they're still on their way to you, and we are very thankful for all our loved ones who were there for us on our big day. 

My dad and Shelly finally sold their house in Bluffdale. It's a good thing because they've been trying to sell it for so long while they've lived in Nebraska, but it's a bad thing because it's hard to say goodbye to all the memories we made there. It's a beautiful house that my dad basically built himself, so I'm proud of all his hard work and that it paid off and he was able to get what he wanted for it.
Hope you're all doing well!
Happy October!
-Sydney

No comments :

Post a Comment