Thursday, October 23, 2014

Busy Busy Bees!

It has been such a crazy week! We've both been crazy with lots of different things. 
Good news! I applied for graduation and was approved!


I realized that this Christmas might break the bank with all 27 names for just our immediate family. I'm getting together with one of my besties Rachael to hopefully make most of the presents. Fun and cost effective!

The kids had a day in the spa! Gettin' the hurr did! Here's before...


 And AFTER!!!
It was fall break last week, and that was sooo nice. I was very productive, so it didn't feel like a vacation, but it was so nice to stay home and catch up on my to-do list that was piling up. Jakey and I went on a run together and it was such a beautiful day and very therapuetic. (Love the pumpkin feilds and fall colors in the mountains.)




 Okay, I cannot figure out how to flip this so that it shows the right way! They are best friends and they have so much fun together. Jakey was so lonely before we got Josie. They're the so cute when they play together.


 Just watchin' tv with dad!
 I finally finished sending out all the Thank you cards! I hope they got to all of you! We really appreciate everything that our loved ones did to make our day everything we dreamed of.

 Caught Jakey taking selfies on my computer!



 Love this fall nail color

 Now that my beloved Prison Break is over (sad ending by the way) I have been watching the Big Bang Theory. It is so funny!


 For flash back friday tomorrow, this is a good video. Dallin and I made this probably around May 2013. So funny. I had just finished working out so don't judge.

We saw this movie and BOTH loved it. Yes, Dallin actually likes chick-flicks. He said if we would have watched that at home he would have cried. (And he has from chick-flicks before...one of the many things I love about him! lol)

I wanted to give a shout-out to Isagenix for helping me to look and feel great for Miss Utah and the wedding this last summer. If you haven't ever heard of it, it's something you've got to try. It's so good for you, that you feel amazing because you're getting all the nutrients that you need. It also helps you lose weight or gain muscle depending on what you use/ what your goals are.
It helps a lot with losing baby weight because you will still get all the nutrients you need for breast-feeding and you'll still have the energy you need to be a mom. 
Interested? Here's the link to buy some shakes or bars and try it for yourself.
http://christyanngreen.isagenix.com/ 
If you have any questions about isagenix, text 801-680-5894 :)

 So far with the battle of sicknesses at a public school, I am winning! (Isagenix helps me with my immunity because of how healthy it is, and how vitamin-and-mineral-packed it is!) I've heard that every student teacher or first year teacher picks up every virus going around until you develop a strong immune system, but I've handled it like a champ so far! This, along with Isagenix, has been my secret. I have felt them coming on before, but I've beaten them before they've started.
This is how I feel. Tired! 


We made it to the end of the week!
Have a good, safe weekend!
-Sydney

No comments :

Post a Comment