Tuesday, October 28, 2014

Life's Like a Box of Chocolates...

So there I was, minding my own business in bed, when Jake decides that the blankets should be folded down instead of all the way up. After he pulled it down and laid down in his perfect spot he just made, I pulled it back up to annoy him. It worked, and he moved it back. I moved it again, he did too, and then I caught it on video the 4th time. Lol he is a very stubborn boy. Also it's funny that the way he pulls the blanket also looks like he's humping...lol

Look at Josie's face! haha she missed me a little I guess! (I swear they're just like humans.)


I dropped in on a random nail salon for a color change and decided to never go back because of how bad it was. (Also entertained the idea of obliterating them in horrible reviews on the internet) But the good news is, I conquered my irrational fear of red nail polish and it's connection with you being a "hussy."

The following is the most embarrassing and horrific, yet completely hilarious and unique picture that's ever been taken. 
Yes, that is my neck.
Dallin died laughing when he spotted that random "long-ey" because of the perfect angle of the sun in the car. Since I'll never live it down anyway, might as well laugh about it. 

I found an excellent deal on ebay and used a gift card to get a dog stroller for my kids! I am sooooo excited! It's a double wide version so they can both ride together. (And it's so fetchin' cute!)


 This was right after we set it up. (I know I'm wearing that one-sie in half the pictures I put on here, but I figure all 5 of you who are reading this won't judge. And if you are, you've obviously never felt the freedom, comfort, and warmth of true footie pajamas.)



I'm weird about "my kids," but they bring so much joy to my life that I just don't care at all. I love, love, love them, and that's what life should be all about. Happiness, love, family, and whatever it is that makes you tick.








The Flanigan family motto is, "You gotta be whatcha is, cuz if ya be whatcha ain't, then ya ain't whatcha is."
Not the most scientific of explainations, but I've found it to be spot on.
















Sometimes it's good to just stop running in this crazy rat-race and remind yourself why any of it even matters.
Food for thought.
-Syd

No comments :

Post a Comment