Monday, April 26, 2021

Family Pictures 2021

Let me tell you this was an "adventure...." 

It was warm, the dogs were distracted, coop was antsy, and it's nearly impossible to have everyone looking at the same time with no wind pushing the hair in my face or people in the background or shadows on faces, etc. You get the point. Sadie's rolling in hay, Jake's chasing people and dogs, Coop is trying to escape as well, Dallin's tired of holding coop cuz he's like a thousand pounds, I'm trying to remember all the spots and poses while keeping my dress down and prevent flashing everybody. Luckily we had Lexi and G to make sure we didn't lose my phone or Coop's precious remote control we take everywhere. They were seriously saints to go and put up with all the shenanigans. G was our photographer and Lexi was the professional "make Cooper smile" person as well as the dog bouncer. We owe them so much lol no sane person would go through that for free. I'm kind of exaggerating and kind of not. Doing anything with two dogs and a baby is pretty difficult. 

Anyway because of all that going on I was thinking on the way home the likelihood we got anything good is low. Then here we are after editing and we've got 25 solid shots!! I was so happy I even got one of all the kids together. Ah what fortune. I love it. Such a beautiful day, place, family, friends, dogs. Only thing I don't really like how my hair or dress turned out. But oh well close enough. 

Here they all are!
























Our AMAZING photo crew!! You guys rock!!
As I was going through the memory card I saw the ones we took when he was a newborn, then 1 month in the backyard, then 6 months and now. It was so crazy to see how much he has changed! This was him at 6 months. So weird how time flies.

It may sound crazy but I've already thought of a bunch of spots I want to do the next photoshoot. Hopefully someone else though. It's a lot less stressful when it's someone else and not you in the pictures lol 

So who's next?! Anybody need family pictures?

No comments :

Post a Comment