Wednesday, March 25, 2015

Life, Sweet Life.


Life, Sweet Life

Josie's gradma/babysitter/personal trainer helpin' her get fit for swimsuit season. 

"I be up in da gym just workin' on my fitness She's ma witness!" 
Go Josie go!
 Also, Jakey, Josie, Cleo and Clementine used to kick it with the Backstreet boys. So that's cool. Britnee and I laughed a little too hard at this.

 St. Patty's Day Was a Hit!!!

St. Patty's Day 2015 is in the books. The last two years we went out, and this year with trying to save money and all I didn't want to. But I did want to celebrate somehow, so I just put green food coloring in the stir fry that we already had and made asparagus and pears. I'm holding up my hand in the picture to show how green it was. I put food coloring all over cookie dough to make the cookies and it took like a week for it to come off. 

But the kids wore their festive bandanas, Dallin had my lucky 4 leaf clover pinned to his shirt all day, and we listened to Irish music during dinner. It was surprisingly fun! Maybe I'm easily entertained, but the Irish have some catchy music! lol (And I was proud of myself for making dinner)

Happy First day of Spring!

So I took several pictures and Josie and Bentley were looking but Jake kept looking around, so I cut his picture from one picture and put it onto this one. I was so proud of myself because you can't really even tell! I'm an editing genius! I can't wait to get a fancy camera and do more of that.

Soooo..... this was us trying to figure out how to reenact this poster in a movie theater. 

People stopped in the hallway to watch. lol embarrassing.
We went opening day for insurgent with brandon and sarah, and they're so funny and cool. After we went to firehouse subs. It is always so good to see them. They're such a cute couple and great friends. 

The Jordan River Trail Again!

Ahh I love that place. It's so relaxing to just let the kids off the leash and roam. They both did so good staying with us, and it was cute to see them so happy in the water. Josie's conquering her fear, she goes in further every time.

The Long-Awaited, Fantastic Clearlink Party!!!!

It was so fun. A dealer named Carlos taught me and Britnee how to play blackjack and I was actually doing pretty good! They had a band and great food.



I absolutely adore the dress that Amy let me borrow. The back is gorg. It felt like we were going to prom because my mom took pictures like this right before we left and tried to pose us and everything like she used to when I was in high school. lol
I didn't want to spend a lot to get my nails done but they look hideous since I bite them, so I got the glue on ones from walgreens and they actually looked pretty good! They only stayed for 3 days, but that's what you get for 5 bucks. It was good for the party.

Miss Kiminy is so sweet, funny, and loyal. She's always been a good friend to me and I love her advice....
Although the first part is funny (classic kim) the last part actually meant alot to me and she really always listens and helps me through my weird ramblings/problems. I'm lucky to have a friend like her.

I've started watching this new show on E! and it's pretty good. Some parts are kinda dark, but I like the love story starting.

 Me and Rach!

 We went to a zumba class together and it was so so fun! Haha I always love an opportunity to shake what my momma gave me and burn calories at the same time. I can't believe she's never tried zumba before! After we went to a sports bar and grill and it was sooooo good! I want to go back the turkey avocado sandwich was to die for. Anyway we got to catch up and have fun and it was still only like 11 dollars total for the whole night!
She's ma sista from anotha mista. lol love you rach!
 This morning, I conquered the stupid twice a year thing I hate. But I got through it like a champ lol I didn't even cry or run away! Plus no cavities!
(Dallin could not say the same, but at least they're all taken care of and it was pretty cheap.)

Yesterday was a relaxing day for us. After work I went to the gym just to use the massage chair haha best perk of being a gym member. It feels so good and it's free! Anyway, It was raining outside and we just wanted to stay in and cuddle, and we were excited about the house and the fireplace. (and I've always found fire really relaxing to watch) So instead we just watched fire on youtube! hahaha It made us all fall asleep!
(only problem was when I went to bed I had a dream I had to watch people burn to death and next was my turn...)

Let's Get This Show On The Road!!!

We found out that the renter is moving out and now we can move this weekend (which is a week earlier than we thought!) We're stoked! So, now I have to stop procrastinating and actually start packing things up. I'm sooo excited! I will miss certain things about South Jordan, like all the parks, but I am excited to unpack all the stuff we were storing and to have more space. 

Well, that's it for now! 


 

Peace out Girl Scout.

-Syd :)

No comments :

Post a Comment