Wednesday, August 6, 2014

Git er' done

This is dallin at his final tux fitting at Jos A Banks.


I though it was pretty hilarious that he had to get his butt pinched by a dude...so of course I took a picture!


He's just adorable in preppy polos


We had my bridal photo shoot with the photographer, and it was raining and crazy weather. I swear it was like 100 mile an hour winds out there. And I was hiking around all these rocks holding a 50 pound wedding dress...So this was me after. My hair was literally in dreads because the wind blew so hard. It was really cool to finally do my own bridals. I've modeled for bridals 4 times, and this was the first time that it actually meant anything and it was actually my dress. Kindof cool. The whole time I was preoccupied by the insane weather, I wish I would've soaked in the moment a little better. 

We did the shoot out at antelope island. A lot of people were saying it was ugly out there and they didn't get it, but unless you have the photographer's eye, you don't know how they'll turn out. They are amazing!!! I'm glad we did it out there

This is kim & george's house. I was just leaving there after hanging out with them and I thought how lucky I am to have such good friends. And I was loving the warm rain & feeling truly happy and at peace. So I took a pic 

The following are the pictures from the second shower that my mom did with her friends from the neighborhood. It was really chill, and I loved the girl-time and getting to know them better.















Girls get what they want! haha regardless of size! Josie managed to get this bone that is the size of her entire body away from Jake and Bentley. She was very happy. And the boys were sad about it but they just let her have it.

this is jake being sad that josie had the bone lol

I made these cards to hand out at the wedding rehearsal so that no one gets lost and everyone has the address

This is Ryun, Rachael's son. We went to the clearlink (where dallin works) summer party and it was a blast. He likes to sag his pants, take off his shirt, and run around doing kung fu. So that was entertaining. And I tried waffle love for the first time and saw dallin's family

Dallin & the guys went to Vegas, so me and the girls went to park city for my bachelorett party. It was soooo much fun. I have such good friends and they definitely spoiled me. We went to brunch, then a spa and I got the royal treatment! Then we went to a boutique and they got me stuff for the honeymoon to wear, then we went up to park city and walked around the art festival and went to dinner. After that we went out on the town for a night of dancing & fun! We stayed the night at a hotel, got breakfast, and went home. The best time. So glad we did it.

us walking around the art festival

I just took this pic because she's so freaking cute

I officially wrote my vows! After 3 hours of deleting and starting over and bawling my eyes out...here they are. 

Writing a 10 pager on bacterial STD's for school. fun, I know.

This is me before going in to our final meeting with the wedding planner. We both freaked out a little when we realized how close it was! (And then of course I forgot to get a picture with dallin)

Got these for the girls for teh rehearsal and rehearsal dinner! And I got my outfit for it!

My official wedding jewelry! My dad and shelly got me this necklace and it is so beautiful. I was really touched because it had to be expensive. Then I got matching stuff for it!


 I got my first cavity. I went to the dentist for a cleaning after like 4 years, and realized that I hate going to the dentist! It was awful! Today I just went to get that stupid thing filled and I hated it. But I got to watch the Mask lol

(Sorry to all the people in my family in the dental industry. I still hate it.)  

 I'm about to take poor Josie-Girl to the doctor :( She has been limping for weeks and I'm worried there's something wrong with her back leg. She hates going to the vet but she always tries to be brave. lol she shakes a lot

Gotta go! I got the pics from the first bridal shower yesterday so I will get those up tomorrow!
-Syd

No comments :

Post a Comment